Friday, December 3, 2010

Postcrossing 7, 8, 9, and 10




Hi Marina - 
Sorry about my handwriting but I'm feeding my 6-weeks old baby right now :) We'll go for a walk in a minute & will post the card to you.

Best wishes from Manchester,
Magda and Felix

SO CUTE!




Hi, I live in Juneau, WI. This card is from an antique store, the Dells are very fun to visit.

Carla Schultz





Hello! Tourists from all the world takes from Russia vodka and a fur hat and Khokhloma as a souvenirs. Probably you know that Khohkloma is wooden furniture, toys, watches or tableware items. Khohkloma - on this postcard. Beautiful, isn't it? I didn't send you a postcard with a picture of my town because for most people Moscow - is the Kremlin, mausoleum, Red Square... In my opinion its boring... So I hope you like my Khokhloma :-)

I have no idea what this is but I'm guessing its like a sea urchin? Its an actual photograph that she glued paper to the back to be able to mail it as a postcard.



 Hello - I come from Taiwan, Penghu, we surrounded by the sea, but there no mountains, here to prepare to enter the northeast monsoon in the form.


Her profile online said she doesn't speak English and just uses an online translation program to write her postcards. haha. I wonder what she was actually trying to say...




No comments:

Post a Comment