Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years List

Things to accomplish over the next 365 days:

  • Continue to not smoke cigarettes (one month strong)
  • Lose 15 lbs and run
  • Obtain a new assortment of dresses and hats
  • Vacation as often as possible. Big trips on the agenda:
    • Camping at Big Bend National Park and ghost town hopping along the Mexican border
    • Tennessee roadtrip hitting both Nashville and Chattanooga
    • Urban exploration of abandoned amusement park(s)
    • Multiple weekend trips within Texas to the Houston area, Dallas area, Hill Country, and the Panhandle. Including multiple trips to San Antonio with my darling <3
    • Possibly a trip to New York and Boston?
    • The trip from Austin to Orlando at the start and end of my Disney College Program
  • Apply, get accepted, save for, and plan my Disney College Program
  • Extend my postcard collection and get crafty to send personalized ones out
  • Buy a DSLR
  • Buy a new laptop
  • Make A's in school
  • Be happy and avoid stress
First picture of 2011. Me and Scampi <3

    5 comments:

    1. www.postcrossing.com helps in expanding your postcard collection.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yeahhhh, I love Postcrossing! I'm new to it, so I'm only like 15 exchanges in but its pretty much my favorite hobby. Are you on it? We should direct exchange!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Also, if you *do* come to Nashville in 2011, let me know and we can have a drink together :) It's not often that PostCrossing friends get to be real friends, too!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Oh, absolutely! Nashville and Chattanooga are our top priority as far as trips so we'll definitely be making our way there. Are you back in the states then?

      ReplyDelete
    5. I havent done any in a while. I havent really had a stable address for people to mail then to, I was reading your disney blog and clicked the link to here. I saw your goals for 2011 list and immediatly thought about postcrossing.com.

      ReplyDelete