Monday, November 15, 2010

Postcrossing 2

I received my second Postcrossing postcard in the mail today from Taipei, Taiwan! Its super cute!





I get my first paycheck on Friday and I'm going to go down to South Congress and check out a store there that I was told has awesome postcards for sale so I can continue mailing them out. I'm excited to get a good stack going so that when I get a request I can have a couple to choose from depending on who I'm sending it to and what kind of cards they like.

2 comments:

  1. What store is this? I have started postcrossing too. :) your such a good influence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its called Parts and Labour I think. I've never been. I don't think its a postcard store, I think it just has a good selection. Since you're a lot closer than I am, let me know if you get to check it out before I do!

    And yay! Welcome to Postcrossing!

    ReplyDelete